Friday, October 10, 2008

HP Care Pack causes doubts among users

HP Care Pack, a service pack HP is proud of, has caused widspread doubts among internet users as a group of HP laptop users complained against HP's "snowy screen".

"HP's service is simply money swindle. I spent 100 yuan for HP Care Pack when I bought the computer. But the service staff did nothing but talking when something went wrong with the computer. They even said this is my problem," one user wrote online.

"The quality of HP computer is too bad. Its after sales service is choatic. There should be supervison of such a company. My mainboard broke down after I bought the computer just one year, and it's still not fixed now. Their after sales people had a bad attitude and said it is not their responsibiliy,"another wrote.

"I called HP's Beijing company. The one ansered the phone asked me not to make things difficult for her. It's really funny. She said HP will call me back. But I haven't received the call yet," the third said.  

Aside from complaints againt problemetic screens, internet users' complaints extended to other HP products.

"I am a big client of HP. My all-in-one laser printerand color printer are all HPs. When there are prolbems with the machines, I find it's more convient to get an freelance repairman than a HP staff. Fianlly I was compelled to be an repariing expert," one wrote.

"It's cheap to buy a HP printer; troublesome to use it; and painstaking to repair it. The expendables are very expensive, the after sales staff have a bad temper," another said.

According to a analysis of computer quality for the first half year of 2008 relased by 315 cosumer's complaoint website, LCD screen has become the most complained computer part. HP's prolbemetic screen, in particular, was the one having received most complaits. It even casued a group complaint in the first half of the year.

"Lenovo, Toshiba, Asus, Samsung did a relatively good job in after sales; HP, Founder, Acer, LG and Dell sitll needs more work in this regard," the report said.

By People's Daily Online

No comments: